About this Site
- To be a useful and up-to-date resource for any person interested
in developing his/her own spirituality, with particular reference
to New Zealand.
- To promote personal knowledge so that we better understand
and accept each other's beliefs, however different they are from
- To promote spirituality as a way of life.
How do we propose to achieve this?
- By providing balanced information about the
different religious beliefs in the world.
- By looking for similarities rather than differences.
- By finding and publicising Web Sites and other
resources which discuss and promote spirituality.
- By encouraging you to share with others the resources, including
this Web Directory, that you have found spiritually helpful.
- (Future) By offering a forum for discussion. In the meantime,
please contact us by e-mail, as we can put any information to
be shared directly into a Web Page.
- We reserve the right to remove any link, article,
database entry or reference as we see fit.
Please contact us
if you find any particular link, article, database entry or reference
on this site offensive. However, we reserve the right to either
remove or maintain it at our own discretion.
- Our intention is to be fair to all, and we
will not publicise any information which we find bigoted or excessively
critical of any organisation or belief system. However, we do
expect to present both sides of any case, especially with well-reasoned
argument or reasonable rhetoric.
- Since this site is largely a directory of links
to other sites, we can take no responsibility for the contents
of any particular site, other than our own one.
- All links and references to others are made either with express
permission, or where we have deemed this as unnecessary, with
the expectation that permission would be granted if we requested
it. If we have erred, and you wish a link to your site or other
contact details to be removed, please contact
us, and we will immediately comply.
- While we take every care with entries and links,
please be aware that what suits one person can be very wrong for
another. Please take personal responsibility when embracing
a new set of beliefs or contacting a new spiritual organisation,
individual or business. In addition, there are charlatans out
there, and no doubt some have crept into these pages - unfortunately
we cannot advise you on which ones they are!
Back to top